Arrive anytime after 3:30 pm on Friday, Feb. 10 for check in and cabin assignments. The theme for the Retreat is “HEARING GOD’S VOICE”. There will be main sessions on Fri. evening, Sat. morning and evening, & Sun. morning. The retreat will come to a close by 11:30 am on Sunday, Feb. 12. All meals for the weekend are provided. Once you’ve registered a detailed email will be sent before the retreat begins.
What To Bring:
– Warm clothes (Winter boots, slippers, workout attire)
– Bedding (Sheets, blankets, sleeping bag, pillow, etc…)
– Toiletries (Including your own towel)
– Other Items (Bible, journal, snacks to share with the group)
About Erin Davis:
Erin Davis is a writer and teacher passionately committed to getting women of all ages to the deep well of God’s Word. She is the author of more than a dozen books and Bible studies, including Connected, 7 Feasts, and Beyond Bath Time. Erin serves as the content director for Revive Our Hearts and hosts the Women of the Bible podcast and Grounded video cast. Hear her teach on “The Deep Well” with Erin Davis podcast. erindavis.org
Cost for the retreat is:
- $145 if payment is received before Jan. 20th
- $140 if you also bring a recipe to share for a cookbook that the retreat team will be putting together
- $150 if payment is received after Jan. 20th
OCHOCO CHRISTIAN CONFERENCE CENTER IS NESTLED IN THE BEAUTIFUL TALL PINES OF THE OCHOCO NATIONAL FOREST IN CENTRAL OREGON. OCCC IS A CHRISTIAN NON-PROFIT, ORGANIZED CAMP PROVIDING A RETREAT FACILITY FOR THE PURPOSE OF LEADING YOUTH, FAMILIES, AND OTHER GROUPS TO KNOW AND FOLLOW CHRIST. FACILITIES INCLUDE OVERNIGHT LODGING, FOOD SERVICE, RECREATION ACTIVITIES, AND MEETING ROOMS IN A BEAUTIFUL MOUNTAIN RESORT SETTING. VISIT http://www.ochococamp.org FOR MORE INFORMATION.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out and ask! Email email@example.com
To register online for the retreat please follow the link below.